Terms of service
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding these terms of service, please contact us at:
Haukilahdenkuja 15 C 144
These terms of service are a binding contract between you and Finking Cap Languages, the owner of the Finking Cap Club services. By using the Finking Cap Club services and using an account created within the Finking Cap Club, you accept these terms of service. You may reject these terms of service by terminating your account.
Use of the service
- You are responsible for the security of login details to the Finking Cap Club and for any use of your account.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Finking Cap Club services.
- You agree not to harass, humiliate or offend people, send spam or demonstrate any other behaviour that is considered abusive towards others.
Fees for the use of the Finking Cap Club services
- You will be charged the monthly or yearly amount you signed up for until you cancel your subscription.
- Your payment plan will remain the same until the end of your membership (if you cancel and re-join, the updated fee will apply)
- Should you with to cancel your subscription, you must do it within your account settings. An email is not considered cancellation.
Your customer data
- Finking Cap Languages does not own the data you put on the server.
- You are fully responsible for what you put on the server and for how you use the Finking Cap Club services.
Ideas and feedback
Please write to us if you see anything that could be improved or if something is not working right.
Modification of the services
We may make modifications to the services and will keep you informed via email or via the community within the services.
- Please don’t copy, distribute or publish anything within the Finking Cap Club that isn’t created by you.
- The educational material inside the Finking Cap Club is copyrighted and property of Finking Cap Languages – please don’t distribute it anywhere.
- We ask you to kindly contact us if you see any of the Finking Cap Club content used elsewhere.
Links to other websites
- Our services may include links to other websites. We are not responsible for external websites and their content – please be careful as the internet is never 100% safe.
Disclaimer of warranties
- We have carefully selected our third party software providers based on their integrity, safety and compliance with the GDPR. If these providers aren’t functioning perfectly, we cannot be responsible for it.
- We are doing our best to provide great service, however, we do not warrant that our services are always error-free.
Choice of law and dispute resolution
Any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of related to these terms and conditions shall be settled under the Finnish law and in Finnish court.
If your actions or suspected actions cause us to get prosecuted, we reserve the right to seek indemnification from you.